We are Gilley, Dandurand & Summerfield Law Group LLP and we have the experience designing and executing electronic document reviews in today’s legal climate.
GDS Law Group is ready to help any business or organization with problems related to the discovery of information stored on computer systems. We concentrate our efforts in simplifying e-discovery requests and have a Document review facility within our Anderson Indiana office.
We can assist you in a number of ways, whether it is with advanced preparation, document pulls, current litigated cases or drafting legally defensible privilege logs. Whatever your need may be, we have experienced and supportive attorneys to assist you.
Many companies preserve confidential information in their computer systems. It is critical to protect privileged, confidential and protected information.
Examples of E-Discovery cases include:
- Large scale litigation
- DOJ Second Requests
- DOJ Civil Investigative Demands
- Commercial Disputes
- Regulatory Compliance Filing
- Proactive actions, e.g. confidential internal reviews
When it comes to E-Discovery, we have attorneys experienced in every part of the E-Discovery cycle.
Our process includes:
- Planning document retention policies
- Organizing e-discovery procedures and case management plans
- Identifying appropriate review platforms
- Document collections
- Briefing e-discovery issues
- Identifying Privileged & Protected information.
- Employing procedures to increase the efficiency of review projects
Contact GDS Law Group to help guide your business through the hurdles of today’s electronic document landscape.
Contact us to guide your business through the hurdles of today’s electronic document landscape by calling for a free consultation at 844.247.9467. Service areas include Anderson, Noblesville, Kokomo, Muncie, Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Richmond and more.