We are Gilley, Dandurand & Summerfield Law Group LLP and we understand that divorce is difficult, so we’re here to help.
For many individuals, divorce is a fact of life; one that has deep-rooted and long lasting implications that range from child custody to the splitting of assets and division of debts. This area of the law is often the most stressful and comes during a challenging time for you and your children. GDS Law Group is committed to making you as comfortable as possible by listening to you and explaining the process to you in understandable terms.
That’s why we’re here to help. We will be with you every step of the way to make sure that you have the foundation to launch your new beginning. We have experienced attorneys who understand the sensitivity of a divorce case. We’re prepared to walk you step-by-step through the process and that’s why we offer a free consultation for your case. It’s as simple as filling out the form below or by calling 844.247.9467.
Why Choose GDS
- We will protect your rights as well as your children’s
- Extensive knowledge of legal issues, ranging from division of assets to child support calculations, and more
- We attempt to resolve issues amicably, expediently and without extensive costs to the clients
- We offer a free case consultation so that you don’t have to commit to anything you’re not comfortable with
- Your attorney will get to know you—not just your case, so that we can help you as best as possible
When circumstances change after a divorce, GDS Law Group will still be there for you again, whether it be to modify child support, child custody, or visitation. When you encounter a legal problem, the lawyer you choose makes a difference. Your attorney should not just know the law, but they should know you and serve as your guide through the legal system.
Get the answers to the questions you may have by calling for a free consultation at 844.247.9467. Service areas include Anderson, Noblesville, Kokomo, Muncie, Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Richmond and more.