We are Gilley, Dandurand & Summerfield Law Group LLP and we have the experience handling collections cases to retrieve the money that you deserve.
At GDS Law Group, we understand that the ability to collect debts owed can make or break a company. If you are struggling to collect payments from a debtor, you need an experienced debt collection attorney to help secure your payments. We have successfully assisted numerous clients to collect the debts owed to them.
Generally, a debtor is any person who owes money to someone else (the creditor) and has fallen behind or has failed to pay altogether. Typically, there is a clear agreement of how and when payments should be made. If this happens, we want to assist you recover as much of your debt as possible.
We represent individuals and businesses in the collection of:
- Unpaid loans
- Unpaid rent and charges for apartments, condominiums, or rental houses
- Accounts Receivable
- Breach of Contract Actions
- Fees owed for professional services
Our collection process includes:
- Receipt and evaluation of your files
- Demand Letter – at GDS Law Group, we will send a letter to your debtors asking they pay what they owe. If they respond, we will try to settle the matter and set up a payment schedule outside of court.
- Lawsuit – If there is no response from the debtor, we will move forward to obtain a judgment ruling in your favor or go to trial if necessary, we will defend your rights for payment.
- Judgment –When a judgment is granted, we are able to attach liens on the debtor’s real estate and move to file wage garnishments to secure payment of the debt.
Get the answers to the questions you may have by calling for a free consultation at 844.247.9467. Service areas include Anderson, Noblesville, Kokomo, Muncie, Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Richmond and more.